Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Wrestling Mania

The long awaited wrestling post has arrived. I in no way enjoy wrestling. I just want to put that disclaimer up before the rest of this post. Since all teachers have to be involved in extra-curricular activities and I apparently can't say no, I was forced to become the assistant to the wrestling coach. It really wasn't that bad though. My wrestling boys were so sweet and fun that it made all the time spent at matches not horrible. Here they are looking their best.


5 comments:

Natalie said...

I love getting to see your team Ash. Thanks for posting something! Keep it up...

Jessica said...

One photo request: Ashley in a singlet.

Ashley said...

Jessica you are going to regret that request. I am in charge of the uniforms. I can make that happen.

Stephanie said...

Do it! Do it! Do it!

I loved the photos so much I had to click on each one individually to get a closer look, but the third one made me blush. jk.

Ashley said...

That would be called referee position. After the initial beginning of the match, each new round starts in that position. The person who is winning at that point gets to decide whether they are on the bottom or the top. Aren't you so impressed with all my wrestling knowledge!