A week ago on Monday when I went to school there was an awful smell permeating the halls of the science wing of the school. We searched everywhere trying to determine where the smell was coming from. On Thursday we discovered that some chemicals had spilled in a storage room that we never go in and that was the source of the smell. Well, after smelling the smell for three days and not taking any action, the school decided that at that moment we needed to evacuate the science wing. I got to spend the rest of the day watching the same video over and over in the theater with the rest of the science classes. Hazmat had to come to our school and apparently the toxicity level (on a scale of 1-4) was at a 3. If I die soon we will all know why. I don't have any pictures of my school or classroom for this post, except for this one of Ben and I posing with Chauncy Peppertooth (my skeleton).