Thursday, August 02, 2007

A post just for the sake of posting

I have nothing to say and I don't have any pictures to post, but I felt like posting. I have been in North Carolina since last Wednesday for training on socratic seminars. North Carolina was a beautiful place. We had all weekend off from the training so on Saturday we drove from Chapel Hill to Wilmington to go to the beach. We had lunch on the Cape Fear river and it was so pretty. The training itself was pretty lame, but I guess I did get a free vacation. I got home last night and I leave on Sunday for a week long training for AVID (this study skills type class I teach) in San Diego. I have been home for 5 days total this summer!

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

yeah for a new post from ashley! i am glad you have been having a good summer- now time to round it out with a relaxing trip to hawaii before you start teaching again in the fall...

kimball said...

i miss ashley.

bettyjh said...

I will look forward to pictures of all of your travels. When does your school start?

Lisah said...

I think I hear Craigos calling your name?!

Roeckers said...

WOW! Busy! Did you still have to pay rent:)
The stories you will have to tell...
Hope the last few weeks of your vacation time is full of fun in the sun.