Thursday, August 23, 2007

School starts Monday!


I am so excited! Do I seem convincing enough? Actually I am not excited I have really enjoyed my unemployment. Most of the other teachers are saying how excited they are to come back and how bored they were during the summer...I am the exact opposite. I have decided to find a 95 year old man to marry who is loaded so I don't have to work anymore in life. If anyone knows a man fitting this description please let me know. I am not kidding. I would do anything to not have to work and live a life of luxury. It isn't that I don't like my job I actually love it but I am not ready for my summer to be over.

10 comments:

Stephanie said...

enjoy your last weekend of relaxing- i dont know any old men that fit your criteria- but i'll keep an eye out...

Luisa said...

Ash--have you thought about volunteering to help out at the Rotary Club, Kiwanis Club...or I know! You should go to the Twinges in the Hinges class at your YMCA!

Stephanie said...

hahaha!

bettyjh said...

Ashley, you are smart, talented, fun to be around, and beautiful. Don't settle for anyone less than you are.

Jessica said...

My mantra every time I see a little old man..."You can marry more $ in 10 minutes than you can make in a lifetime." I am with you woman. Students arrive next Tuesday and I wonder what happened to my summer. Turns out I have a talent for keeping totally busy doing absolutely nothing.

Amy Coontz said...

Ashley,
my grandpa is 94 and single. He isn't loaded though!
Amy

Stacie Hawley said...

Good luck...I always hated back-to-school time...it was fun...but not fun too. Ha ha. Have a great year!

Thomas said...

You could marry Jeannie and live in her mansion, but she is neither 95 or a man.

Stephanie said...

nor a man... i guess or works too. gosh, i'm irritating. :)

Roeckers said...

welcome back to the swing of things