Thursday, November 08, 2007

Why My Blogging Has Become Lame

I no longer have internet access. Apparently my neighbors have caught on that I illegally use their internet and they have blocked me. I am at my friends house now, so I thought I would let you all know the internet drama. Besides that life is going pretty well. I am still a little bit sick, but have decided to pretend like I am fine and just live my life. I would also like to thank Thomas for the book recommendation. I have never identified with a book at such a deep level. Just Kidding! On a sad note one of the students from my school died yesterday. She was crossing the street and got hit by a truck that took off afterwards. She was involved in a lot of activites at school, so a lot of the students were affected by it. The kids were just finding out about it at the end of school today, so tomorrow will be a hard day for them. I didn't have her as a student, but I am the advisor for two of the clubs she is in so I did have some interactions with her. My old roommate Katie was her teacher for two classes since she was in student council. Well, sorry to be such a downer. I will try to blog again when I pay for my internet access.

8 comments:

kimball said...

Ashley, I am so sorry about your student.

mckay said...

How sad! I am sorry.

Stephanie said...

That is very sad. It seemed like someone passed away at Stockdale every year and it was always a very hard week at least afterwards. Glad to see you on here again though.

david santos said...

I passed to see your work that is very good and to desire a good weekend

Stephanie said...

ahhhh!! david santos leave my friends and family alone!!!

seriously for reals. go to our lets be on to something blog for my reasons for seriously being freaked out by this seemingly hilarious character.

Jessica F. said...

I love that you were using your neighbors wireless...we tried that, didn't work for us!
Sorry about your student!

Thomas said...

I passed to see your work that is very good and to desire a good weekend
By the way, I suggested the book because you were into forensic crime type stuff :)

Luisa said...

Ash, I'm so sorry to hear about the student...that is really tragic and sad. It will definitely be a hard week for the school--